Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

your right- at least we can understand the conversation, and Irma's English is flawless

I can't hear them. The sound doesn't come through well with the set up I'm using at the moment. 

The swinger club That me and Blue went to Saturday night was couples only. Me be that why Alex was there getting them in the club. Friday was when the single guy were allowed to come in and couples. It starting to look like Irma a sugar babe. That a girls that get gifts and money just to spend some time with them with out no sex. Yes there are fool out there that will buy you a car or get you a place to live or money with out going to bed with them. All they wanted was company from a women

i checked reallifecam and saw a guy in an apartment, i instantly knew what would happen so i checked camcaps and lo and behold i was right

everyone complaining about the guy and how much of a fuckup and retard he is

seems like people cant take jealousy well because their goddess is an actual human beings with friends who they are cuddly with

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

If it's the guy she talked about in the translation then he wants it and she doesn't.

If that's the case then irma is doing what a lot of women do and getting a second opinion, dated enough to know that girls bring a friend of theirs around to get an unbiased second opinion to help the decide whether to give a guy a chance or cut him loose

• Upvote 1