Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

The reason that the girls don't speak English is because RLC doesn't want you to understand everything they are saying. It would potentially put the girls in harm's way because people would be able to understand them if they said 'I'm going to the park.' They would have to be very careful about everything they spoke about and that would not make for a pleasant environment for them, and they would not be able to behave naturally. 

You have seen how some people get super jealous and angry when the girls do something the viewer does not like, it would be a big problem if those people knew where the girls were all the time because they could understand them

What a crock of bull malarky!!!!!!!!  Malarky.........short for BULLSHIT!!!! 

2 hours ago, nack said:

On First - ONLY if you are experienced enough

LOL..Really !! I am an MCSE,CCNA,B.Tech and that requires a LOT of education.Hell,i work my ass off 60 hours a week and its a pressure job managing all those servers

Is she that DUMB ?

May be she doesn't even know what IT means in IT Professional.

Exactly Nack,  my son is an IT Professional for one of the largest medical branches in the world and he works his ass off and has to know a lot shit.  It is not an easy/thankless job at all. It is very tough work which does require a lot of education.   He is studying for different levels all the time.   He is never not studying for something new to be able to further his career.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, havingablast said:

It was pure entertainment watching them figure out how to get it open, same with the plastic containers of cheese or dip or whatever it is. :biggrin:

Indeed. But you must not be angry: They are on this earth to look beautiful. Not more.