Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, chipjack said:

Agreed, except flat's okay with me too. 

What do they call fizzy drinks where you're from? I've heard "soda", "pop", "cola"... It's a weird cultural distinction. "Fizzy drinks" is new to me.

we generally call them soft drinks but also fizzy if refering to cola, 7-up etc because of the fizzy sound they make.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Absolutely I agree, but therefore there is no need to insult someone whose body you do not like.

oh come on..Don't take things that personal. No one's insulting anyone, We just state facts!

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, chipjack said:

Actually, her body language seems to be about demonstrating affection rather than inviting more sexual play. I think maybe the handjob was a little much and this is her way of making sure that things are okay between her and Russ. If so, he's doing exactly the right thing - reassuring touches, engaging conversation, showing her that he still enjoys just spending time with her doing things unrelated to getting his rocks off. It might also be related to wanting to feel comfortable sleeping beside him for the first time - a girl's gotta really trust a guy to be that vulnerable with him and some reassurance would help with that. Doesn't look like foreplay to me, but the entire relationship dynamic between these two still has me baffled in a few places. Honestly, I just can't tell. She'll probably just drift off to sleep soon, but if she yanked the covers off and sucked his cock I'd be only a little bit surprised.

You generalize way too much. All girls are not like that. Some are perfect Ok with banging a dude on the first date without all the cuddling. There's no black & white here. All Women Are not the same when it comes to sex and relationships. Some are sex monsters too ;)  Just as no man is the same... The stereotypes we humans has set up when it comes to Women vs. men are ridiculous and false.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, johnny1990 said:

Amazing, he is not making a move.

I'm impressed ...

maybe he is a gentleman, that's why they have not done anything, or have they ???????

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

i want to bang Lady Gaga so bad

that was an excellent show, and by no means am I a lady gaga fan at all

1 hour ago, chipjack said:

En viettää näin paljon aikaa puhumalla tyttö, flirttailu, puuhasteluun ilman todella seksiä, on vetänyt ... vain saada mukaisesti. Riippumatta Jessican tilanne, Russ on todella tunteita tyttö.

Yuck! A pedophile. Disgusting. The girl is not yet spiritually full-lived.