Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I personally think that too much has gone on between these 2 for Jess to have a meaningfull relationship with her 'boy friend' back home now. Fundamentally wrong IMHO...:dodgy:

I hope so, when she leaves, if she is still with her boyfriend and tell him that her "translating" job went great, nothing else happend. I'm sorry for the word but she'd be a royal B**** ^^' 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Deceived ... how do you deceive on camera? There is no deception here. I would certainly regard a hand job as different to a blow job, which I would count as proper sex.

My english is not good, so i work with google translator. means "deceived someone" not the same as  "cheating on someone" or "to be unfaithful to someone."?

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You probably right ^^' but i guess you are not premium right now

True. For financial reasons I am staying off premium until My Belle:heart: returns but I have to admit a lot more has happened in the last month in Barcelona than the last month I was using premium which is a shame,

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

There's just no way her BF, if she really still has one, doesn't know. or couldn't find out easily.

Back when kitek was still translating ^^' ( i think he quit that, because of all the madness that's happening right now) She told her boyfriend she was doing an translating job ... so who knows ... 

1 minute ago, wathou said:

I hope so, when she leaves, if she is still with her boyfriend and tell him that her "translating" job went great, nothing else happend. I'm sorry for the word but she'd be a royal B**** ^^' 

I think I recall reading that she'd broken up and gotten back together with her boyfriend a number of times. Probably not the best relationship to begin with. If she's better off getting out of that relationship and this helps her deal with the whole not-wanting-to-be-alone thing or codependency or whatever makes them break up and get back together over and over, well shit. One could argue that this is healthy for her.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MrLurker said:

11:10 to 11:30 big morning conversation that i hope someone can translate the hell out of it. Because finding out what the hell's been going on over the last 72hrs would be good.....

Irma looks like she's blushing a bit during this conversation. What could possibly make Irma blush?

1 minute ago, chipjack said:

I think I recall reading that she'd broken up and gotten back together with her boyfriend a number of times. Probably not the best relationship to begin with. If she's better off getting out of that relationship and this helps her deal with the whole not-wanting-to-be-alone thing or codependency or whatever makes them break up and get back together over and over, well shit. One could argue that this is healthy for her.

yhea that was before he proposed to her ( or at least if i remember, that's what kitek translated. ). I think on of the girl asked her why is she staying with him, and she told her that now that he proposed she doesn't feel like breaking up. if i remember correctly of course ^^'