Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, euth63 said:

So what you saying?  Jess is questioning her sexuallity?  We know Irma could care less. Maybe she feels taken of advantage of.

good point.. just seems a little tencer.. maybe just an adjustment..just curious..

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

I think jess is the most comfortable with girl affection. she didn't seem so attracted to massage boy the other night.

I missed the massage but came in right after.  From what I saw I thought Jess was horning in on Irma's man especially in the kitchen.  I guess I read that wrong too.

1 minute ago, euth63 said:

I missed the massage but came in right after.  From what I saw I thought Jess was horning in on Irma's man especially in the kitchen.  I guess I read that wrong too.

was referring to the older guy the other night. The younger guy could have had any of them. seemed so anyway

Just now, euth63 said:

Oh you mean the eunuch.

he refered himself as homosexual or asexual a really strange dude xD ( he doesn't like dick, doesn't like fucking pussy either but he like whn a women fuck him in the ass ...)

• Upvote 1

Was gonna rent a room from a buddy's girlfriend  a while back and she said it might not work because she likes to run around naked at home and noted everytime she bent oner she wasn't sure who was gonna be behind her..I said that would be me..lol ..didn't get the room..