Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Thanks Irma for the great show, looks like you needed that :biggrin:

Goodnight folks

Twins to bed looks like we are done here tonight, i will head over to B2!

Angels room first, well i would if id not just lost all connection and thumbs

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question, I heard a big scream at B1, all girls went to the door it was the other twin, I thought it was Danaya for a second.  So what made the girls excited?  Did one of the twins that left for about an hour get laid, dancing, meet a dude, this is puzzling she was only gone for a small amount of time?

2 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Thank You, all the girls at B1 screamed when she came back at the doorway, Mia probably got a quicky.

I'd give her a quicky, then again, at my age it would always be a quicky...:dodgy:

Goodnight, I was going 15 minutes ago...:sleepy:

It's interesting I have read Jess may go live with this Russ guy when about a week ago in her room she asking some guy she has known as friend speaking in english, relationships came up she said he is older guy not my type, you are more my type, I guess she was talking about this Rus guy so patiently waiting for Jess.  Same guy that took her to the beach night stroll hurt foot came back to B1 he is massaging her foot.  I heard now she has had sex probably with Rus in the past week.  But her talking with her friend in english she would like to go to Canada see the streams and mountains, her friend living in UK suggested it she said always foggy, her ultimate place Germany?  To get into Canada she would pretend to be a refugee (read this piece) So if she is going to move in with this grey haired guy, is just to stay in Spain?  She also mention in past she was a go-go dancer in Turkey.  She is trying ti make her way west, Ukraine must not be pleasant.  Also reading part of Karol and Danaya's Kitek dialogue.