Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Jessica only has 6 days left and she'll be gone.  No sense having a rif between them now.

I agree StnCld -- I really like Jess, but she has really become more aggressive - but that's not always bad. Hate to see her go. When will Irma go again -- jus curious?

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

No Rift they all had a great time last night and the night ended well. Irma is very under the weather today is suffering with her cramps and she is usually not very sociable, im sure others will back up that thats how she has always been if she feels unwell. No rift at all that i can see.

Hope not Sulzer -- I love em all. These girls are special I think , and the twins really help that too.

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

I agree StnCld -- I really like Jess, but she has really become more aggressive - but that's not always bad. Hate to see her go. When will Irma go again -- jus curious?

The only time ive seen Jessica be aggressive is with Nicole and it seems now she prob had good reason. Are we watching the same girl ?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Hope not Sulzer -- I love em all. These girls are special I think , and the twins really help that too.

The twins have been great, really opened up these last few days, but as with these apartments the dynamics just get good and someone must leave. Its probably needed in B2 but B1 is doing fine. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

The only time ive seen Jessica be aggressive is with Nicole and it seems now she prob had good reason. Are we watching the same girl ?

No I didn't mean in a bad way Sulzer.  It's like she's come out of her shell, and been more outgoing -- not a bad thing I meant.  -- Jess has become my favorite -- she's a hot lil firecracker and a sweet sexy lil girl.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

No I didn't mean in a bad way Sulzer.  It's like she's come out of her shell, and been more outgoing -- not a bad thing I meant.

Ok i see what your saying in that case, not aggressive. She has brought a lot of entertainment be it with others and solo, how will RLC replace her?

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ok i see what your saying in that case, not aggressive. She has brought a lot of entertainment be it with others and solo, how will RLC replace her?

When she came to the apt. she was kind of real quiet, but lately she has really become more sociable, and outgoing. I mean she's competition for anyone -- she's a very nice but sexy lil girl. She doesn't have to be 2nd to any girl -- she's a doll.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

That dont look like Rus that Jess is chatting to but even with magnifier its difficult to see

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Went to 400% to see but was still not sure. His head was not the same as Rus. Especially when she showed it more in the bedroom. Maybe she was on with more than one guy.

1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

March 2 for 60 Days  and  April 5 for 90 Days.  It will be one of those two dates.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

March 2 for 60 Days  and  April 5 for 90 Days.  It will be one of those two dates.

Ok gotcha Stn Cld -- thanks buddy. I needed to talk to you when we can talk privately. Let me know when.

• Upvote 1