Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are the most interesting man in America beaver!!

come on Harley- I normally don't drink Dos Equis hahahahahaha- as you know I try- how is your health doing Harley ???????

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

how do you figure she has garbage in her brain,i thought we try not to be rude when talking about the girls

This forum has turned into the biggest candy assed forum I've ever seen......it is so far from what's happening or what's going to happen or what might be happening....it's ridiculous!!

• Upvote 1

so what does that have to do with a guy  saying a girl had garbage in her brain

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

she's lying down now so I don't see a problem!!   she might hang until after noon tomorrow!!!

so you figure they are at the sex club too i would not doubt it also

4 minutes ago, lemondrop said:

If they r at these sex clubs they so horny all the time???

because they are paid to act horny,hey have u checked out half the couple apts they do it several times a day and still act horny.and i have not said the other girls have been to club yet as far as we know only Irma has been there of the girls in this apt now

5 minutes ago, eremes said:

This is a post from VH-Forum :

Strongly Disagree.They are not even HD.Barca apartments are for old horny men who hound the girls in and outs and also mark their toilet activities.RLC just found gold in that bullshit.I guess tease works for those guys.The only couples apartments worth having a look for me are Sasha Masha (Especially now when little Blondie showed up with BF) Stesha-Marco,Nelly-Bogdan and Heidi.Rest is crap.VV has Tula for unknown factor.VHTV has Mera-Jeka for the same.

Besides their customer support is crap.

I couldn't agree with you more!!   RLC and I go back a long way and they have never improved shit.  When K&K's apartment came online I thought that they were going to start heading in the right direction,  but....oh hell no!   K&K's apartment had good sharp cams when they first showed up and now they are crap,  or they were before I quit subbing to RLC.   RLC has made no improvements in years except for adding more boring couples and apartments......that's it!!   RLC is a crap website when it comes to customer loyalty and service,  not to mention all the lag and freezing that goes on along with more and more times the tenants are spending more and more time outside the apartments. All the tenants know to keep the lighting to a minimum or off so all the images that the viewers see are pixelated and worthless.

The sad thing about me even posting anything on this fucked up forum anymore,  is that I just told a very highly respectable individual last night that I was going to do my damnedest to not post on this forum anymore.   Well.....as you can see, when I have some alone time on a friday night and I read all the crap that has been posted....the same crap that is always posted because if you go against the grain you will have to sit in time out for 18 fucking days like I just had to.   So everybody let this be a lesson for you,  either say everything positive and done't use swear words because you might be in time out next........what a fucking joke!!!!