Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not saying they are terrible. They are all drunk,  and when money is put in their face they cant refuse to do whatever it takes to get it.--- I like all of them but im realistic

• Upvote 1

Just now, Noldus said:

I see there are some here who will be banned for some testimonials ...
We have a few rules here in the forum to be followed.

Have a good day / night ..

If irma does not want her to be called "something", then she should not behave like "something"!

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I see there are some here who will be banned for some testimonials ...
We have a few rules here in the forum to be followed.

Have a good day / night ..

Isn't the policy that there is no speculation or discussion about what they do out of the apartment? I don't think it should apply to what they do in the apartment on camera.  If it looks like a duck...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

ID hate to know i was so desperate id lose all my standards when i could have any guy i wanted -- but i settled for sooooo much less. I love Irma but she jus doesnt have very high standards for someone who supposedly has all these contacts and businesses. -- Shes a sweety -- jus young and extremely immature. -- I apologize for hurting anyones feelings. - -Seriously i mean that.

You just said what most of us are thinking but cannot say it because of the MODS,  I will say this :  Irma has gone down a few notches in my appreciation.

• Upvote 1