Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

It is not Easy?? You will find attractive men at every corner, who want to have sex with Irma and Stella 

lol. Yeah right .... Next time let write RLC to bring Tom Cruise ... :)) 

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Das war nicht lustig. Das war widerlich und traurig. Wie ein schlimmer Unfall: Ekelhafter Anblick, aber man muss hinsehen.

Naja, nicht wirklich lustig, ich habe eher das ganze im Kontext gesehen, wie sich die "Beschützer" der Damen echauffieren.

Das eigentliche "Programm", was ablief, ist vom Niveau her so ziemlich Herbertstrasse.

Its easy:

If Irma and Stella have a desire to have sex, they can choose the man they want to take with. And who are they taking? Alex. People (and Mods), that MUST have a special reason! 

And I think the reason therefore we all know!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, West_California said:

no, the dismissive is whaat-evrrr.......::)

I do not see it that way.
I would have liked to see Irma, as a beautiful woman, fucked by a good-looking man.
Unfortunately, as we suspect, this does not seem to be possible, I have not heard it myself, but some forum members have said the same, their sexual behavior is "deviant" I suppose she can not sleep properly with normal men. She is therefore looking for types with which it can not go well at first.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

Guess im a little too attached, because i live in the same town. ---  Irma is such a doll -- she can have the world and i jus dont wanna see her hurt. ----  The other girls are jus as good but they follow Irma alot and how she is. -- Jus want the best for them. --- ill be glad when i leave here so i dont have to see so much as what i see. --- I am thankful tho some of the girls who have been there would never come back again to the apartment or the situation ever again. ---Again im sorry guys!!!!!

Dude you sound like a scary obsessed child. how old are you , 12?

• Upvote 1