Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Really? Cause it looks good to me. But that's okay you watch Angel. I'll take care of Gina and the twins.:heart::cool:

It's fine now but it won't be, unless they leave the big light on...but I might just stay with Gina and the twins for a little while cos I like a good game of cards...:biggrin:

...and the light's good at the mo...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

I'm taking the piss winn....:dodgy:

Tu n'as aucune preuve de ce que tu dis, et ça induit tout le monde en erreur! Pas bien pour nous, ça! hein? Si tu as quelquechose à dire, autant que ce soit une vérité, ou alors tu te tais...

quelqu'un peut m'expliquer  !!!!    j'ai acheté cet après midi  200 tokens de rlc replay et cela ne veut pas démarrer...   ai je oublié de faire quelque chose pour que je puisse lancer la soirée d'Irma hier soir   ? 

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Obviously Mia recorded her and her new man fucking and is showing the girls...:dodgy:

Mia has pink panties on Lia has black panties on--Mia has painted toenails on the bed--so Lia went out to fuck:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, winnlove said:

You have no proof of what you say, and it misleads everyone! Not good for us, that! Eh? If you have anything to say, as much as it is a truth, or you are silent ...

Are you for real!  You obviously need to lighten up. I was being sarcastic! This is my sense of humour. A lot of the guys know it, you obviously don't.

If you'd been here a while you would know that I love all the girls in B1 and B2. When they go out, some guys make up weird and wonderful stories of what they've been getting up to, with no actual evidence! They've done it today, they do it every day. I was taking the piss out of them...:cry:

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Mia has pink panties on Lia has black panties on--Mia has painted toenails on the bed

I wonder if we blind folded Gina if she could tell the twins apart by feel?:heart:  Think about that for a minute.:angel: