Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The twins and Gina should be making the most of the great light in that room at this time of the day and strip naked....a bit of face sitting wouldn't go a miss as well...:dodgy:

maybe that's what they do when there not in apt but not on rlc cams that only in your dreams

• Upvote 1

Just now, bud2966 said:

maybe that's what they do when there not in apt but not on rlc cams that only in your dreams

I've that's the case it must be a nightmare for Gina. They can't go 20 seconds without breaking into a stupid dance...:biggrin:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I've that's the case it must be a nightmare for Gina. They can't go 20 seconds without breaking into a stupid dance...:biggrin:

I know I would let them dance as long as there sitting on my face

• Upvote 1

Are some of you lot like me...When a new girl arrives, yes you look at the face but it's the body that grabs your attention. It's only after a few days, even longer, you say to yourself 'She is really attractive'...?

Karol was a prime example, and I ended up thinking she was gorgeous. Angel is the same. They all show a different kind of beauty... I now think Gina is lovely, and again, in a different way. She certainly has a fantastic body...:biggrin:

Of course, the istant I saw Nicole, I didn't have this issue...:heart:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

the twins and Gina are in really good mood today :)
Looks like the are heading out for the Sunday early club event. 

the are playing with the clay dildo now

• Upvote 2