Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well we are back online, so what's been done, well cam 2 has had something done, its a little bit higher as you can just see the next step on the stairs 

Looks good.. Good quality on the pic now 

To say last night at b-1 was a strange affair would be an understatement with Gina holding the fort at b-2 on her own. No problem there with the dear girl giving some exquisite shots of her magnificent pussy throughout the night but why should she abandon her dear friends the twins for the evening - strange! The body painting started late by previous similar events and as I saw it, was all done in a hurry as if catching up on lost time. Belle to me appears to be far more mature and grown up this time around and didn't seem interested in the whole charade especially when she was painting the back of Stella's legs as if she wanted to be in another place so I am puzzled by the whole scenario and it's not as if she had to prove herself since she has done that and more in her previous term at b-2. I also had the feeling that Irma couldn't wait to get her into the shower and wash off the paint just to get her hands on her and was perhaps a bit disappointed when there was little to no response from Belle. 

All in all very odd but to my eyes one thing came across very clearly in that Belle will not swing unless she is full of magic water.

• Upvote 1

Just now, wathou said:

LMAO they are scared af ^^' but it's probably just rlc 

Haha, Belle was hiding on the stairs and was going to scurry off up there, so funny.

Someone Spanish was at the door, you could just hear ?

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Haha, Belle was hiding on the stairs and was going to scurry off up there, so funny.

Someone Spanish was at the door, you could just hear ?

i wasn't really paying attention but i taught that irma was speaking in russian 

1 minute ago, wathou said:

i wasn't really paying attention but i taught that irma was speaking in russian 

I wasn't listening until the end and i heard Por Favor and it was not Irma who said it. 

Another funny moment Stella opens the Toilet door when Mia was in there