Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

I also see that this thread is not a good survey of average customers. So please, do not consider this thread as some kind of customer profile.

For the 3 girl apartments it is.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, DES7469 said:

For the 3 girl apartments it is.

No. I do not think so. ... You should not take this forum to seriously.

It is nice to speak with other people watching RLC, but the people here are most likely not a representative group of the viewers.

8 minutes ago, wathou said:

Let mrbox in his own fantazy real world

it's not like they open a new apt like b1 because it was such a succes right xD

I do not think, this apartments would work on there own in the state there are running now (teasing only mode). .. People will recognize how limited these places are very fast. 

... but ...

It would be nice to see this question answered by having RLC split this apartments into a seperate payment groups (and reduce the cost of the real premium apartments suitable).

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I do not think, this apartments would work on there own in the state there are running now (teasing only mode). .. People will recognize how limited these places are very fast. 

... but ...

It would be nice to see this question answered by having RLC split this apartments into a seperate payment groups (and reduce the cost of the real premium apartments suitable).

if they do that they can close almost all couple appt because i think a lot of poeple would take the "girls" appt 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, wathou said:

if they do that they can close almost all couple appt because i think a lot of poeple would take the "girls" appt 

This is the point were you may be wrong. ... Just have a look into the success of VH. ... They do not have a single apartment just with girls in the cast and running perfect (just like RLC did in the beginning). 

Anyway, i also think RLC need some changes in the couple apartments (e.g. let go people like D&D or Z&L). ... but ... A page without anything sexual going on. Do you really think this idea will work?