Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

42 minutes ago, MrBox said:

No. I do not think so. ... You should not take this forum to seriously.

It is nice to speak with other people watching RLC, but the people here are most likely not a representative group of the viewers.

The fact that you think I take anything on this forum serious just proves how little you know. And the people on here are a representative group of viewers even if you don't think they are.

You can have the last word because I'm done with this silly topic..

• Upvote 3

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, MrBox said:

This is the point were you may be wrong. ... Just have a look into the success of VH. ... They do not have a single apartment just with girls in the cast and running perfect (just like RLC did in the beginning). 

Anyway, i also think RLC need some changes in the couple apartments (e.g. let go people like D&D or Z&L). ... but ... A page without anything sexual going on. Do you really think this idea will work?

Yes.

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

The fact that you think I take anything on this forum serious just proves how little you know. And the people on here are a representative group of viewers even if you don't think they are.

You can have the last word because I'm done with this silly topic..

Almost all groups selected by some additional factors (e.g. writing in a forum about a specific topic) are not representative. 

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Yes.

So. Let hope RLC is try this out. ... :) .. If they will do, you would most likely see a reduction of the number of viewers for the barcelona apartments over the months. It is the sex and not the teasing shows that sells. If there is only teasing, people will lose interrest over time. RLC would need to add some real content. ... In the end, it would be the same result.

This apartment need a change. It need to get back the private life of the residents. 

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

No. I do not think so. ... You should not take this forum to seriously.

It is nice to speak with other people watching RLC, but the people here are most likely not a representative group of the viewers.

I agree-no you are not :dodgy:

• Upvote 4