Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

I've always wanted to ask,,,of all the girls that you guys have seen come through Both Barcelona apts,,,is there any girl that you have seen that you would have sex with without using a condom,,,,Do you trust or like them enough to go in them Raw?,,,Just asking ::)::)

tumblr_ns52b6sLbf1uuri3to1_500.gif

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait let me answer my question too,,,I would most definitely fuck Rita raw,,,if I'm going to die,,let it be by her sweet tight Kitty,,,,,I would go raw with Kristy too because she uses condoms with all the Creeps she fucks lol,,Can you say that about your favorite girls.:biggrin:::):heart:

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I've always wanted to ask,,,of all the girls that you guys have seen come through Both Barcelona apts,,,is there any girl that you have seen that you would have sex with without using a condom,,,,Do you trust or like them enough to go in them Raw?,,,Just asking ::)::)

tumblr_ns52b6sLbf1uuri3to1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

That's a loaded question...:biggrin: 

But to answer you... Most of them. Cause I'm old enough not to care.:cool:

• Upvote 4

Yeah,,what's the worst that can happen (You Die),,,you practically have one foot in the door already,,,any day now LMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

12 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

That's a loaded question...:biggrin: 

But to answer you... Most of them. Cause I'm old enough not to care.:cool:

• Upvote 1

Twin dancing on the bed but I find that about as interesting as Stella is finding life downstairs.

I bet Irma's meeting up with Belle - I have no idea where there going but the way they were dressed, it ain't a standard club.