Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, eremes said:

I see you understood the principle of "woman"!

Yes, a very long time ago.  Mariage is legalized prostitution in a way :  If a woman wants Something, she will give her husband all the sex he wants untill she gets what she wanted and after she gets it , PFFFFT!  The game will be back on when she wants Something else,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Harry1949 said:

Ok, I've read on here and on RLCF that Irma has a bf in turkey that she is going to see when she leaves Barcalona.  I do not think Irma is the type of girl that would embarrass her b/f on Cam.

Did you miss when she gave Russ a hand job and let him fingerfuck her  ??  If my girlfriend had done that on cam, I would be embarassed.

19 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

then she should not play him like that.

That's her business. Irma is an icecold businesswoman. She is cold as a dog's snout. In this thread are example enough, how she treated Alex, maybe you dont know that.

Alex has paid for her and not only for her a huge amount of money. And then the "lovely" Irma said to him (she woiuld get rid of him): "Alex we are so young and you are so ol...

At this Moment, Jessica saved the situation and said precisely right" She is impolite too. Look at her face, when she plays her role: lovely, with a little girls voice, then when she is sitting in her business chair and checks her phone for a long time: where has the loviness gone? Look that face, you can see the true Irma. Alex is dependent on her.

Read many pages back in the forum, then some things become clear

• Upvote 2

So, dear people, if a poor soul still keeps watch, I wish you a good night, tomorrow it will continue. If the girls actually read here, then a certain young lady's ears will ring.

• Upvote 1