Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Benfold said:

Although both of you have excellent English ...

Benfold,many thanks for your contribution about iPhone etc.

I have to think a lot about it and write a good answer will be very difficult for me, but I will try it in the following hours.

Thank you for judging my English.
Yuo see 50% "eremes" and 50% "google".
As I have said a few posts, I can read English and write (with difficulty), but I understand the spoken  language very bad, since I have learned everything myself and without a teacher. I did not have the opportunity to speak English.

I agree with you on the iPad theme, but I will try to clarify my opinion later.

• Upvote 1

Didn't spot Belle in B1 because she was on the couch and when I saw someone lying on Irma's bed I assumed it was Stella.

BTW my PC crashed for absolutely no reason so if I vanish for a few days it's because I'm setting up a new PC. Started buzzing, the screen went black and I had difficulty switching it off. So please someone look after Belle for me :biggrin:. This would be horrendous timing considering Belle's been on fire the last 5 days.

1 minute ago, slider_69 said:

So what's happening in Irma's bed right now ...........LOL  ?

Belle seems to need someone to hug but like with Stella the other night she's full clothed with a topless girl. Get her some Happy Juice, now!

• Upvote 1

Belle making some sex noises. It is a very long time since she did that in earnest - Cover Up Caro Night in fact although she did really overact with fake Becca sex act. Hopefully Belle haw over 70 days left and maybe we will see something sexual from her by the end of her visit. Although just sexy dancing's enough for me.

• Upvote 2