Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, mikeusa said:

Image result for women sex gifImage result for women sex gifImage result for women sex gifImage result for women sex gif   thank you ladies for that it was lovely  b1 is starting to close now it time for me to go good night to you all and to the night owls also

night mike

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Nice view Irma. She didn't get reciprocated by Jess (I don't think she really touched her), so, we miiight not be finished here !.As they say in the Opera, it is not finished until the fat nice lady sings moans !

Irma is more of a giver than a taker, and in my estimation, that is because of her caring about people- just saying:biggrin:

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You just compared. Don't really think that can compare overall with what happened in B2 that night and let's be real here. Megan, Becca and Belle was so unexpected. Let's not compare because these is no comparison with that night. This wasn't that unexpected.

Best not to compare. Both events totally different and happened under different circumstances.  

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, joeybaggs said:

I step out to get something to eat, instead, someone in B1, was munching on Pussy, is that right?

Irma was muching Jess, and Jess got off big time:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

is it safe to say, or am I speaking out of turn, that Irma has de-throned Nora as "queen of RLC", just putting it out there

Well to catch Nora's record of fucking and bating in Barca would take many many weeks of non-stop action from Irma. If you don't count yesterday's tame effort (because it was tame) than this is the first time Irma's gone all the way with another person and from reports didn't orgasm herself so no,. But Nora is Queen not just because of the sex.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euth63 said:

I wish she was my momma.

mine to, and I was a baby that needed breastfeeding hahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin: