Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Not likely. Whenever there is a guy in the apartment that is one of the first things people say, but the only time we know 100% that an RLC guy came into the apartment it went under maintenance - that was when Belle was too drunk to get home safely and the Emperor delivered her

This guy is just someone that Irma has cast a spell on to do her bidding :biggrin:

It's not a hard spell for her to cast I'd wager.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, beaver67 said:

and nothing more than just a friend

Seems that way. I feel a little bad for the guy, he is clearly in love with Irma but she has put him firmly in the friend zone. And we know what Irma is like around her friends so he can see everything she has to offer, but he never gets to sample the goods!

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Seems that way. I feel a little bad for the guy, he is clearly in love with Irma but she has put him firmly in the friend zone. And we know what Irma is like around her friends so he can see everything she has to offer, but he never gets to sample the goods!

you are correct on that Ben

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

i don't think he want fuck i or d in real.

he is top level "pervert", and my hat's off to him.

• Upvote 1