Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

With Irma in the bed I wonder if post bath Jess will visit her with her toy?

I hope not ... I had to buy more storage today. I was waiting until Belle came back but this last 6 weeks has been so epic. And 4GB of memory for £26 ... I'm sure it was more like £100 when a bought my PC. Not bought it yet and it is always never wracking trying to fit especially as even CPU-Z isn't that good at telling you exactly what you've got ... still only £26.

Use a Program called Speccy. It will give you more details than CPU-Z

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

There are no power sockets in my bathroom and only a pull cord for the light.  This is for a reason.  Its damn dangerous to take any electrical cord extension or appliances into the batroom.  

A pull Cord.  We have a switch on the wall to turn the lights on or off. 

• Upvote 1

Hey guys - jus now finally got on here Yea I really noticed Irma today -- she was really cold to the others. -- Don't think it was her period tho -- I think -- I think she and Jess may be having issues, but not sure what tho. Irma was really upset about something today, and I think it was more than her period. I believe Jess has become more competition than the others didn't realize. ----Only time will tell tho. Don't like for the girls to have issues tho, but it happens.

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Hey guys - jus now finally got on here Yea I really noticed Irma today -- she was really cold to the others. -- Don't think it was her period tho -- I think -- I think she and Jess may be having issues, but not sure what tho. Irma was really upset about something today, and I think it was more than her period. I believe Jess has become more competition than the others didn't realize. ----Only time will tell tho. Don't like for the girls to have issues tho, but it happens.

Jessica only has 6 days left and she'll be gone.  No sense having a rif between them now.

4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

No Rift they all had a great time last night and the night ended well. Irma is very under the weather today is suffering with her cramps and she is usually not very sociable, im sure others will back up that thats how she has always been if she feels unwell. No rift at all that i can see.

• Upvote 2