Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, wathou said:

Yhea but i'm scientist i only beleive what i see and i didn't see any proof nor nobody send me one ^^' So i can't tell if they did drugs or not, for me it's schrodinger's cat dilema ^^

I guess you never actually saw it then ? Belle was one of them who made it more blatant than ever after she snorted a line and still had it falling from the nose. She was not 100% that night after the illness and thankfully she never went back for more. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

let's talk about the girls that are in b1 not the one that will come xD The twins getting ready to go out :X 

Ok yes but a controversial girl coming back is always going to spark discussion, its better to air it out then we are all good when she is here. 

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

I guess you never actually saw it then ? Belle was one of them who made it more blatant than ever after she snorted a line and still had it falling from the nose. She was not 100% that night after the illness and thankfully she never went back for more. 

do you have that on record ? you can ask aroud i'm trustworthy ^^ because i never saw them doing it, they just went on the balcony then came back or in the toilet in b1 but never saw anything since they closed the door. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, wathou said:

do you have that on record ? you can ask aroud i'm trustworthy ^^ because i never saw them doing it, they just went on the balcony then came back or in the toilet in b1 but never saw anything since they closed the door. 

The only time i saw the evidence was in B2, i was not recording, I can understand if you have not seen it you are right to not believe, Bit i know what i and others saw in B2. Here in B1 it was always just speculation that its what they were doing in the toilet. 

• Upvote 2