Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, SecretSquirrell said:

He gave her shoulders a massage, she took off all her clothes which made his think of Dick, so he layed down beside her

and cried for a while then got up went to bathroom sat down to have a piss the Irma booted him out for being a pussy.

So you are saying Irma cried for awhile, then she took a piss, then booted him out?  Just for an understanding thanks, I missed him leaving, an escape artist I followed Irma, the I see he is not in her room?

Just now, Suckfootsoles said:

So you are saying Irma cried for awhile, then she took a piss, then booted him out?  Just for an understanding thanks, I missed him leaving, an escape artist I followed Irma, the I see he is not in her room?

no I was having a go at Goldy Locks,{ he left}, I think he is taking things slow and putting in a little groundwork on her but he's being a little pussy about it

18 minutes ago, SecretSquirrell said:

He gave her shoulders a massage, she took off all her clothes which made him think of Dick, so he layed down beside her

and cried for a while then got up went to bathroom sat down to have a piss then Irma booted him out for being a pussy.

Milk-a-What?  Sit down to piss?  Damn.  I wouldn't of went out like that.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, arrolbro said:

stfu Bro. all this girls are probably striper or camgirls or (Derogatory). normals girls will never accept to join this project .fact!

where the hell do these guys come from? Who leaves the cage door open so they can get out and come here?

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, SecretSquirrell said:

my mates do that when they come to visit, they side saddle the toilet as they are shitting and let it roll down the inside making a mess the dirty grubs.

They do this to annoy me.

maybe that's so they could sit down 2 at a time, that's called a "moon landing" isn't it ?..

• Upvote 2