Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

13 hours ago, West_California said:

maybe that's so they could sit down 2 at a time, that's called a "moon landing" isn't it ?..

A moon landing?  

When two men (or women) are changing clothes in a locker room with their backs to each other, and they bend over to pull down their pants at the same time by accident. This results in their asses touching each other. Thus, a moon landing.

Who said you can't learn anything new here.

• Upvote 6

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/19/2017 at 10:18 AM, sulzer25059 said:

Hopefully not until April

Looks like Irma is doing an extra good grooming of her legs and pussy this morning .  Hopefully in anticipation of things to come (cum )..........LOL !

But Irma is always clean and READY for any type of action !

• Upvote 1

Why do you have a picture of my wife as your profile picture Slider_69::):biggrin:

5 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Looks like Irma is doing an extra good grooming of her legs and pussy this morning .  Hopefully in anticipation of things to come (cum )..........LOL !

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, slider_69 said:

I find it hard to believe that Irma cannot find a half-way decent guy to play with............................it's either old guys or  young reject types that she seems to go for.  Irma,  go back to girls....:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Why do you have a picture of my wife as your profile picture Slider_69::):biggrin:

giphy.gif

Because Euromike_69 !  Following kami and Kristy has become a pain the the arse .  So I figured the only other good looking, decent woman on here needed a little more attention.  Let's see you get her back onto RLC, Mickey.......................LOL .

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Because Euromike_69 !  Following kami and Kristy has become a pain the the arse .  So I figured the only other good looking, decent woman on here needed a little more attention.  Let's see you get her back onto RLC, Mickey.......................LOL .

Well she is in Barcelona so Euromike_69 must be there with her

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I honestly think if Mia goes out for any length of time soon, Lia will masturbate for us....She couldn't leave her pussy alone yesterday every time Mia left the room, and not just a quigk scratch! You looked like she was almost checking how wet she was (I might have made that bit up :dodgy: )Unless she's shagging outside the apartment, which would mean they both are cos they barely leave each other, she must be ready to explode with sexual tension...just a thought...:blush:

Are you sure it is her set to explode ------ or you? :biggrin:

Just a thought. ::)

• Upvote 1