Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

37 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

After watching this early morning session with Irma, Stella and Alex I must confess I find Alex OK maybe because I see myself in him to a certain extent. I would say he is a voyeur and he loves to caress beautiful women intimately and without knowing what he does for a living he knows how to open doors in Barcelona. Moreover, he has befriended Irma in such a way that she has (it appears) accepted him into her inner circle of close friends and he,to his credit has been told the limits to what he can and cannot do, similar to that of Ruslan and he sticks to these boundaries while he has his fun. All in all it makes for great viewing so long may it last. I wonder though who Irma was referring to when she mentioned to him about a boy at the club they were at and when he might be making an appearance in the future. Thanks for the show Irma 

People are attacking Alex because theyre jealous of him and can't believe they will never get the opportunity to have an awesome night like he had. The women have him over at times for their goofy parties because he's fun to be with and has a personality.  So theyre going to attack him about his looks. Looks are a big factor as first impressions, thats just the way it is. But once you get to know a person, like they seem to know Alex, its all about personality and just having fun with a friend of yours. It seems Irma was a little drunk last night and let the guy have a taste of her. No one got hurt, If the guy was a good looking stud, they would still try to tear the guy apart because of an obsession they have of something they will never get.

• Upvote 6

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Sorry about going off on my Old Mikey Rant guys.

I'm done now,,,he fucked with me,,I defended myself,,now it's back to the regular scheduled program,,,,,,and that goes for the rest of you,,if you don't like my comments,,,then add me to your ignore list please,,,,attacking me will only get you embarrassed or angry,,,I don't know what  Robert was talking about Banning the 2 of them when I didn't start shit.

You need to watch your mouth too Robert.,..I'm getting sick of you guys thinking that only you can have your comments being read on here and when I have an opinion you want to shut me up,,,The same people who love to say that I don't let them speak their minds are the same ones who attack me whenever I have an opinion on anything. You have to be fair!!

ahhh now i have to go back and catch up on afew pages, thanks mike :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

People are attacking Alex because theyre jealous of him and can't believe they will never get the opportunity to have an awesome night like he had. The women have him over at times for their goofy parties because he's fun to be with and has a personality.  So theyre going to attack him about his looks. Looks are a big factor as first impressions, thats just the way it is. But once you get to know a person, like they seem to know Alex, its all about personality and just having fun with a friend of yours. It seems Irma was a little drunk last night and let the guy have a taste of her. No one got hurt, If the guy was a good looking stud, they would still try to tear the guy apart because of an obsession they have of something they will never get.

wonderfully said::)

• Upvote 5

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

anyone else notice the girls came home more sober than when they left,irma could hardly walk so they go to a club till 5am and come home more sober than they did when they left or am I mistaken

Wish I could do that.

• Upvote 6

Man after watching Irma getting eaten out by Alex,,it brought flashbacks of when Anna was with Ape man,,,it's like Deja vu all over again,,the nights were pretty similar with the fingering which led to getting their pussies eaten out,,, I was confused as to what was happening with Anna and that guy as I was with Irma and her guy last night.

It looks and feels weird at the same time.

• Upvote 3