Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

If you havn't voted, please go vote ASAP poll closes in one more day.

Where the fuck is Heidi?  Fake tits don't count?

I thought this was a Barcelona poll because Kamila and Kristy have been in the Barcelona apartments when I first voted.

8 minutes ago, euth63 said:

Where the fuck is Heidi?  Fake tits don't count?

I thought this was a Barcelona poll because Kamila and Kristy have been in the Barcelona apartments when I first voted.

That is correct it is a barcelona poll and your right Kami and Kristy were in Barcelona, Kami 2 times and Kristy once

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is correct it is a barcelona poll and your right Kami and Kristy were in Barcelona, Kami 2 times and Kristy once

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Kamila Kristy and Heidi the penthouse in Moscow?  If so then Heidi should be on the list.

9 minutes ago, euth63 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Kamila Kristy and Heidi the penthouse in Moscow?  If so then Heidi should be on the list.

The topic of the poll is in fact Barcelona Girls Poll

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The topic of the poll is in fact Barcelona Girls Poll

That's what I thought.  That is why I didn't bitch about her not being on the list earlier.  You mentioned Moscow penthouse and that puts an entirely different slant on the poll.

2 minutes ago, euth63 said:

That's what I thought.  That is why I didn't bitch about her not being on the list earlier.  You mentioned Moscow penthouse and that puts an entirely different slant on the poll.

Hell we might need to do a poll of just the Penthouse Girls of Moscow, with all of Kristy's Angels and wayword girls of Moscow, friends of Kami 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Hell we might need to do a poll of just the Penthouse Girls of Moscow, with all of Kristy's Angels and wayword girls of Moscow, friends of Kami 

They got some friends!