Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Yury have answered now:

As I understand it, the conflict took place between Stella and Belle. The essence of the conflict is not clear to me. Apparently Irma tried to extinguish the conflict. She says that Belle knows the weak point of Stella (touchiness, susceptibility, sensitivity, quick temper) and beats there. Irma says that Stella knows perfectly well how drunk Belle behaves and that it can not be stopped.
Apparently, Stella in warm blood (rashly) was offended on Irma. Irma says that she did not say anything to Stella, but only held her hand.

• Upvote 7

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yury have answered now:

As I understand it, the conflict took place between Stella and Belle. The essence of the conflict is not clear to me. Apparently Irma tried to extinguish the conflict. She says that Belle knows the weak point of Stella (touchiness, susceptibility, sensitivity, quick temper) and beats there. Irma says that Stella knows perfectly well how drunk Belle behaves and that it can not be stopped.
Apparently, Stella in warm blood (rashly) was offended on Irma. Irma says that she did not say anything to Stella, but only held her hand.

Thanks guys...

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yury have answered now:

Thanks....Sounds like the booze was talking.

45 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

BTW has on more info on what Belle, Stella and Irma got up to last night. PM me if necessary.

Yes for "on" read "anyone". I wanted info - I didn't have any.

However the 3 of them are off again maybe although Irma just hugged Belle once more so I don't know if everyone's going to the same place. Irma and Stella were not dressed for any club that they would wear clothes in. If it was the UK I might suggest they were going for a quiet night out in the pub - but how can any night be quiet with Belle. I wonder if they are off to the swingers' club ... soerry I'm thinking about My Belle :heart: