Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

If Belle participated in anything tonight I'd be very surprised. They could be going to a club. As for the swingers' club while I'm not ruling out that Alex and Irma may do something their given what's already happened in Irma's room, Belle may have gone to watch to remember who she is but i guess if she drinks Belle is capable of almost anything.

It's a network between these girls.  Irma down because of menstrual cycle, Belle filled in!!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

B1 have had a few girls who like a drink. Lima for 1, but I don't think it took much to get her pissed, especially if she was on tablets. Elisa had a lot of sly swigs when nobody was around, but probably, volume wise, not that much. Quite a few of the girls over time have enjoyed a drink at parties, Belle being a good example, but, for me, Stella is the heaviest drinker B1 has had...more so than Lima. I'm basing this on the fact that she only really comes alive when she's drinking, and when they do have a bit of a party or go out, she is the one that always seems to get pissed and then crash out for most of the following day.

I apologise to any Stella fans, I;ve never been one, but this is just my view...::)

You attribute this post to alcohol?  Stella is way past the alcohol when it comes to getting fucked up!!

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told that there might be a lot more truth to this post than you realize.

In one apartments threads you say that she is on her period going on 10 days and now your saying "as far as I know".   Have you ever thought that they can be padding to catch their bodily fluids do to something else?   Just curious!

Let me explain this to you I have seen insert a few tampons during this time. Secondly girls who are going to strip down to their panties in front of people and viewers as Belle as done on several days during this period are not wearing pads for aesthetic effect but because they absolutely have to. They might wear a pad for exercise but for body painting ... 

I added "As far as I know" because of course I don't know for certain but I would say I have strong evidence. She's got a pad in tonight BTW. We'll just have to wait and see if she stops shall we and then see what happens 3 weeks later.

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If Irma does anything special for him, it won't be in the apartment.  If they leave after the cake I presume they are making, then I believe you can rest assured that Irma or Belle will give him his birthday present!

Truer words have never been spoken!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

They are work friends....all these girls are!  I don't believe for a second that they are genuine friends.  They do what they do because of work!

Harley as Belle said tonight to Alex regarding his assertion that popcorn had 0 calories.

"You believe what you want to believe"

I have told you the truth in this particular case. People do have genuine friends you know. Ones that they met through work, but became friends. Can you understand that concept. I would say I have about 50 but not many so close as Belle and Irma.

• Upvote 1