Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps because she has to go home, Belle is too lazy to get dressed although maybe she's had a dream about Alex touching her. TBH I cannot adequately explain why she has kept her pants on but she is difficult to predict. Think about the cushion, that's been going on since 3some night I think or very shortly afterwards. We could actually see her pussy on the couch yesterday but the cushion was still above it - and yet minutes early she was dancing right in front of the camera naked as the days she was born.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Perhaps because she has to go home, Belle is too lazy to get dressed although maybe she's had a dream about Alex touching her. TBH I cannot adequately explain why she has kept her pants on but she is difficult to predict. Think about the cushion, that's been going on since 3some night I think or very shortly afterwards. We could actually see her pussy on the couch yesterday but the cushion was still above it - and yet minutes early she was dancing right in front of the camera naked as the days she was born.

Don't worry about trying to rationalise it too much BB. Just enjoy her for who she is

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Don't worry about trying to rationalise it too much BB. Just enjoy her for who she is

She is pretty complex at the moment but yes I always enjoy her ... try rationalising The Goddess although she's easier to understand than she used to be.

2 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Wine, mam..............wine !!!   She needs the wine to get moving.......LOL !

Loud music first wine second but she needs to be in a good mood as well. Add the Happy Juice and she'll have Irma's pussy for breakfast LOL

• Upvote 1

Loud music first wine second but she needs to be in a good mood as well. Add the Happy Juice and she'll have Irma's pussy for breakfast LOL

And lunch and Dinner !

• Upvote 1