Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

it was earlier- Nora plugged it in- don't know about now, have not looked

I was thinking, nah they wouldn't leave a dildo out charging on the bed.  I stand corrected.  Shouldn't put anything past Irma.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euth63 said:

I was thinking, nah they wouldn't leave a dildo out charging on the bed.  I stand corrected.  Shouldn't put anything past Irma.

no you shouldn't

1 minute ago, adlg499 said:

I have to say I had a big crush on Nicole.

But, today I'm worried about her. She's apart from the 3 other girls since Nora/Irma came in. I hope she will stay in Barc1...

Your seeing the same thing as me, since the night of the party she has become more isolated. A lot of it is her own doing of course.

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Your seeing the same thing as me, since the night of the party she has become more isolated. A lot of it is her own doing of course.

Let's face it, Irma is a big presence.  She was CAM one until Irma rolled up...again.

1 minute ago, euth63 said:

Let's face it, Irma is a big presence.  She was CAM one until Irma rolled up...again.

No one can compete with Irma, that is true. But i think her Mojo is down after what happened with her BF the other morning, whatever that was. I hope she sorts it out or maybe she already has, i would be happy if he rolled up again then at least we know they did not split.

• Upvote 1