Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Well i missed most of what happened last night because of a doctors appointment but i think i caught some of the best bits.I didn't send any messages in the forum because it was too busy at times to do anything else.One thing i didn't see after Nora finished massaging Jess did they walk in and catch Irma masturbating or did she finish?

She'd just about finished, I think, but they all made a joke about it. She was lying there in her full glory looking well spent...:blush:

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Another unsuccessful vibrator session for Nicole. She is so frustrated. She hasn't even cleaned it the last two times, which is unusual for her. I still worry she is unsettled with the BF situation. There is a strange kind of shyness in her around the other women, which is strange given how easily she can drop her pants for a guy to fuck her in front of the cams. I am not sure she even knows how to masturbate to orgasm and she is too impatient with it. I was hoping her and Irma were talking about it in the tub, but alas no such luck. Good luck tomorrow Nicole. Please bring the BF to the apartment so a few of us who care can see the situation has been over exaggerated.

I know where you're cumming from (excuse the pun).I suggested she was impatient in 1 of my earlier posts tonight. I think she climaxed at New Year when her BF used the dildo on her, so get him back :blush: Until we see him there again there will always be speculation surrounding her. They are good together and I want to see the old Nicole again....soon :heart:

36 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She'd just about finished, I think, but they all made a joke about it. She was lying there in her full glory looking well spent...:blush:

Irma is not shy about it, it sounded like she gave full detail to Nora and Jess, Jess seemed very intrigued by her toy and Irma seemed to explain how it worked to her. Im kind of hoping it gets her so curious to get one and try it, but i know that probably wont happen with Jess.

• Upvote 2