Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well guys, I don't know about you but I really enjoyed last night.

We all hoped for fireworks at the party, but, although really easy on the eye and some nice bonding, and nice DJ work from Nora, it didn't ignite in the way we wanted or were hoping. That came after...:biggrin:

• All sorts going on. Jess's full naked body massage from Nora, back and front (NV :sad:)
  • Another fairly short dildo bate from lovely Nicole. This seems to work for her before sleep. She hasn't matched her 1st one yet when she got the toy. I think she's spoilt some guys. It was still nice, you can't compare it to Kristy's before sleep, and we'd be crying out for these bates a few weeks ago
  • Probably the highlight for Ben and a lot of you guys was Irma's bate. I missed some of it because I was focusing on Nicole. as all these events were happening simultaneously. I just wish she'd us a dildo, it would be much better. I don't like that pink thing (she does though, which is what matters I suppose :blush:)
  • Plus over at B2 lots of tit rubbing with the girls on Michelle's bed
  • But for me, the stand out event of the night, and I know I'll be a minority here, was the extremely sexy Karol getting horny in her room! She simmered away all night but stepped it up another level when she went to her BR. She's cranking it up day by day and that's why I'm following her more than my girl Nicole right now. OK she didn't get naked but the pussy rubbing was soooo sexy. Can you call it a full bate? Did she orgasm? I don't think so but but I found it engrossing...:biggrin:

I've noticed that every day, without fail, she's just done that little bit more than the last one, only subtle things, but noticable to me. Who knows what today will bring...:blush:

my thoughts exactly (I am tired at work now :biggrin:)

Karol was horny as hell yesterday, what she did over cover was hot, but the real fireworks was multiple rounds under cover, the whole thing lasted more than one hour.

She is a bit like Nicole in that aspect, while many other girls can spend all of their time with a repressed and absent  sexuality, both are constantly simmering with desire, which is one of the reasons why it is so damn fascinating to look at them. But unlike her free spirited B1 counterpart, Karol is still reluctant to show everything, though each day mark a visible step in the right direction.

With a woman this beautiful, if she finds the resources to do openly what she did last night undercover, she is going to blow the mind of many people here.

Also i am super happy with Jessica these days, she has opened up a lot with the arrival of Irma and Nora !

• Upvote 3

Okay about last night:

Most important thing - Irma and Michelle had tongue kissing more than once...and Irma liked it so much that she mentioned it to jess and nora after their return to Barca 1...i hope Irma visits B2 soon and decides to stay overnight...we will definitely see fireworks in michelle room then

Nora was again trying to be conservative...initially wanted to be only the DJ and wanted no part in the fun...but when she noticed that the party was merely turning into a chat session so she had to perform a little to bring some life...good it all ended early instead of extending it into card games, twister etc....

And what happened in B1 afterwards ...i am 100% sure, it was planned by them in advance...within a few minutes Jess had towel ready for massage in her room..and automatically they divided into bath and massage teams...again...Nora tried to be conservative and avoided teaming up for massage with Irma...and to Jess also she gave a long non-sensual massage....and Irma could later join them for naughty fun..but i believe she got the hint that Nora didnt want any naughty fun...

plus Nora and Jess showed that they also have crazy chatting syndrome like Stella....they chatted for one hr during massage then one more hr in Nora's room...again a Nora/irma exclusive night got wasted...probably on purpose...

• Upvote 2