Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

from who, and is that all he will get ?????

Irma had a telephone conversation with him after he was here last time.
The agreement that he would come today or tomorrow and Irma would give him massage

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Irma tuvo una conversación telefónica con él después de que estuvo aquí la última vez.
El acuerdo que iba a venir hoy o mañana e Irma le daría masajes

But was not the boy behind Jess?
This looks more like a Venezuelan soap opera.

13 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Jessica greets him in her sexy underwear

LOL I'm sure after their fuck session while she was out, he took her to buy them!!  Smoke & Mirrors!!   She even has the love bruises to go along with it.  The person I feel sorry for is her boyfriend.  If he only new how loose she is!!!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Jess le gusta que es obvio, pero tendrá que actuar sobre ella o quedarse burlas y fiel

What I do not understand, is that way of acting inside the house. It is not necessary, I think, nor logical, the performance of the girls that way, even if they want to bed with the boy both. I do not enter.
But that open way? Do you see it logical?

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Jess le gusta que es obvio, pero tendrá que actuar sobre ella o quedarse burlas y fiel

For me. And this opinion is very personal, life inside the houses, was much more normal, than it is now, and I mean, half a year ago and later.
There is no men's parade through the doors of the houses ... if we were to count all the boys who have passed through the houses these last 4 or 5 months ... I think we would be surprised.
It would no longer be a girls' house, but it would look like a bus stop

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Come on Sulzer,  do you really believe the words that are coming off your fingertips!!

I would not write it if not, we all have our opinions and can chose what to believe. im not saying im right or wrong. I belive the translations of Kitek and Yury.