Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Sometimes it's true Mr Happy won't play ball but someone should at least give him a suck and then things might change.

It's not an oral kinda night, he wanted to kiss Jess' pussy but she stopped him, plus he hasn't washed his dick

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Haha Yeah haha it felt so good when Irma did that to me hahahahahahahahaha

:cry:

Ben you're going to disagree with me but surely after what we've seen tonight, we might at least hope for an Irma-Jess mutual masturbation session or at least in front of each other - of course i'd like a full scale 69 with Jess on top with her arse pointing at the camera but then I'm very greedy. Belle could be back in 7 weeks!

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Ben you're going to disagree with me but surely after what we've seen tonight, we might at least hope for an Irma-Jess mutual masturbation session or at least in front of each other - of course i'd like a full scale 69 with Jess on top with her arse pointing at the camera but then I'm very greedy. Belle could be back in 7 weeks!

I honestly think we'll have another night like B2 orgy. These girls are seriously upping the game

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Damn he got hard for a bit then it died again, and yet I've blown three loads tonight. Ladies you're barking up the wrong tree :cool:

I take a bit of time but the second any of them laid hands, mouth or tits on my dick, I think I'd be a goner. I am so jealous because I'd love my finger in Jess's snatch.