Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

My guess is Nicole went out with Karol and Danaya last night. They all left the apartments early for them, and all about the same time. They all returned to their respective apartments about the same time and sober. I bet they had a good chin wag! It's a wonder the B1 girls could hear the Showgirls movie for their ears burning...:blush:

• Upvote 3

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Hilleman said:

So .. I have nothing against Nora, but she must remember that it was a while ago, she was there, and times have changed thus, that the girls have found a more convenience to be able to move freely in their own home without having to think of the zone as they step into when they are naked or want to have sex. Just look at Jessica before Nora came, yes, she could train for an hour naked in the living room, and she also had her camshows down there, which probably felt good for her. Since we have now seen how all the others could relax, Lima, Belle, Elisa, m, m to make both food and walk around freely and show their beautiful bodies that they so are created in. But the fact is, now, when Nora came in, everything became a little tighter with a small rigid safety spirit in the home. just like the girls now do not know how to do, to give respect to Nora. Sure, I think Nora has really changed since the last time she was in B1. yes she is more open and happier in the mind, which actually makes her even more attractive. But now there was conflict and that it was even three welded girls, and small throws common evil vibes against the same person, for me is not okay, then you know how cute Jessica has each against all and equally Irma, but now have demonstrated cold hands and a whole other side that we have never experienced before. So either they do not have the same strength as Nicole to be able to think for themselves what they want to do, or they do not want to be at loggerheads with Nora and they will follow her daily steps instead. Yes somewhat stiff and strange happened anyway. Really hope that everyone dares to conflict with the terms, than go wallowing around and talk shit about each other, run away from the problems do not solve conflicts. Good luck to you four deliciously beautiful. Love Peace and Happiness. ✨????

There is a reason RLC (or the agency that runs Barcelona, The Emperor) sent his best girl Nora in and that was to ensure RLC could make money out of Replay. Irma was there to cajole Jessica and Nicole, only it hasn't worked with Nicole. This may not be surprising as there was already tension between the 2 girls, one thinking to make use of her time in Barca (and incidentally providing much entertainment) and the other one for whom it is a job, a job she has done pretty well.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

There is a reason RLC (or the agency that runs Barcelona, The Emperor) sent his best girl Nora in and that was to ensure RLC could make money out of Replay. Irma was there to cajole Jessica and Nicole, only it hasn't worked with Nicole. This may not be surprising as there was already tension between the 2 girls, one thinking to make use of her time in Barca (and incidentally providing much entertainment) and the other one for whom it is a job, a job she has done pretty well.

Times have changed. Nicole is a bit tougher than the B1 girls Nora was used to in the past who used to shit their pants at the very mention of her name. So when Nora snaps her fingers now, Jess and Irma run but Nicole looks the other way and does her own thing...:biggrin:

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Also I might add that Nicole is the more strong willed of the 2 girls. I am not saying the situation with her and Jessica and Nora is anyway similar because Jasmin and Belle got on well, but am comparing their mindsets a little in relation to how they dealt with a third strong woman Milena. Jess like Belle is a follower and when she sees a strong woman she attaches her self to them or runs away. Nicole like Jasmin has her own mind and if there is something she doesn't like she is prepared to confront people. Now Belle already had Lola to follow so when Milena (as she saw it) turned on her she went to B2. Jenny already at loggerheads with Nicole I think over what she saw as Nicole not taking her advice over boys or jealousy because Nicole could do what she wanted was very keen to fall in with 2 alpha females (1 very alpha like Milena) and now seems to do anything they suggest. There might be a bit of taking the opposite side with them both - i.e. if Nicole had formed an early friendship with the 2 alphas, Jess might remained locked away camming in the evenings while Nicole joined in with some more of the action (although she would not have let Blue Balls frig her - I am pretty certain of that) - and more naturally the follower followed, and the independent personality (in a girl context just in case you think I've forgotten Jasmin wasn't strong with her BF) Nicole ploughed her own path. I realise this analogy isn't very good and Nicole is more strident than Jasmin and Jess not as timid as Belle so Belle and Jasmin despite obviously different attitudes to things stayed friends whereas Nicole and Jess are in Tension City.

Somewhere in there I missed a sentence about how Jasmin stood toe to toe with Milena and was not intimidated by her.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Times have changed. Nicole is a bit tougher than the B1 girls Nora was used to in the past who used to shit their pants at the very mention of her name. So when Nora snaps her fingers now, Jess and Irma run but Nicole looks the other way and does her own thing...:biggrin:

My next post I talked about the toughness and independence of Nicole :biggrin: relative to Jess.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Also I might add that Nicole is the more strong willed of the 2 girls. I am not saying the situation with her and Jessica and Nora is anyway similar because Jasmin and Belle got on well, but am comparing their mindsets a little in relation to how they dealt with a third strong woman Milena. Jess like Belle is a follower and when she sees a strong woman she attaches her self to them or runs away. Nicole like Jasmin has her own mind and if there is something she doesn't like she is prepared to confront people. Now Belle already had Lola to follow so when Milena (as she saw it) turned on her she went to B2. Jenny already at loggerheads with Nicole I think over what she saw as Nicole not taking her advice over boys or jealousy because Nicole could do what she wanted was very keen to fall in with 2 alpha females (1 very alpha like Milena) and now seems to do anything they suggest. There might be a bit of taking the opposite side with them both - i.e. if Nicole had formed an early friendship with the 2 alphas, Jess might remained locked away camming in the evenings while Nora joined in with some more of the action (although she would not have let Blue Balls frig her - I am pretty certain of that) - and more naturally the follower followed, and the independent personality (in a girl context just in case you think I've forgotten Jasmin wasn't strong with her BF) Nicole ploughed her own path. I realise this analogy isn't very good and Nicole is more strident than Jasmin and Jess not as timid as Belle so Belle and Jasmin despite obviously different attitudes to things stayed friends whereas Nicole and Jess are in Tension City.

Somewhere in there I missed a sentence about how Jasmin stood toe to toe with Milena and was not intimidated by her.

Agree with all you're saying BB. I didn't see much of Jasmin, just her brief visits to the kitchen so it's hard to comment on her. Obviously she wasn't as timid as I thought. (I've still never seen her naked by the way, only odd pics :angry:) I can't work out Irma anymore though. Thought she was better and stronger than this. Translations suggest that she doesn't have any issues with Nicole, doesn't look like it to me..:confused:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Agree with all you're saying BB. I didn't see much of Jasmin, just her brief visits to the kitchen so it's hard to comment on her. Obviously she wasn't as timid as I thought. (I've still never seen her naked by the way, only odd pics :angry:) I can't work out Irma anymore though. Thought she was better and stronger than this. Translations suggest that she doesn't have any issues with Nicole, doesn't look like it to me..:confused:

I imagine inside Irma probably feels a bit for Nicole but I suppose less after massage because Nicole's behaviour was a little strange. But Nora is more alpha than Irma, probably Ilona, certainly Lola, in fact everyone other than Milena I would guess, so Irma defers to her. 

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I imagine inside Irma probably feels a bit for Nicole but I suppose less after massage because Nicole's behaviour was a little strange. But Nora is more alpha than Irma, probably Ilona, certainly Lola, in fact everyone other than Milena I would guess, so Irma defers to her. 

I agree about Nicole's behaviour being on her phone during the massages a bit strange. Personally it's the only thing she's got wrong in this fiasco. If she wasn't interested she shouldn't have been there, but why did Jess not want her there in the 1st place? It was waving a red rag to a bull.....she;s a feisty girl alright::)

Then when she was getting her conventional massage, they left...:dodgy:

• Upvote 2