Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

il y a 2 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

Non il y a une grande baise yu de Nicole, elle a sauté dans la droite après Irma a été mouillé et est maintenant, il l'ignorait. Elle l'a fait pour eux tous la douche ensemble sans l'arrêter.

malheureusement  le conflit n'est pas fini entre Nicole et les filles   attitude déplorable dans la salle de bains now

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

hey mikey did you go anywhere interesting for your vacation ??? did you go with your cousin again ?????

Yes I did,,but I was with my Girlfriend this time,,,Couldn't do much as I was on lock down,,,I was in the Caribbean for a majority of my trip,,I am burnt and my balls hurt from all the fucking.

I see that Irma is back gain,,,That girl has got to be getting paid big time by RLC,,,she is literally a cash cow (No pun intended with her Big Titties):biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, DES7469 said:

Don't look like that paint is going to come off very easy. This could take awhile.

The blue paint seems to be coming off better than I thought it would. I half-expected Nora to be walking around with blue tits for the next day or two.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Yes I did,,but I was with my Girlfriend this time,,,Couldn't do much as I was on lock down,,,I was in the Caribbean for a majority of my trip,,I am burnt and my balls hurt from all the fucking.

I see that Irma is back gain,,,That girl has got to be getting paid big time by RLC,,,she is literally a cash cow (No pun intended with her Big Titties):biggrin:

Glad to see your back in one piece. Not to worry nothing has changed in here.:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

You should have seen the shots of that very open pussy of Jessica's as Irma painted her. I much prefer Jessica's body over Nicole's, but really love the strong personality of Nicole. Did you all see the Dom position she took with her boyfriend the last time in bed. I almost creamed by pants when she took his ipad from him, shoved him back onto the bed and proceeded to take control. Oiled and massaged his dick licking the tip a few times before taking it and shoving it into her pussy.. OMG11

That moment was absolutely brilliant and will always stay with me. As real as it gets...:biggrin:

For what i have seen....Both Danaya and Irma are not that active when many girls collect together...on all 3-4 occasions in the last 1.5 weeks they have been pretty out of the action in all such scenarios, sitting bored or chatting....

esp Danaya needs to go...She is applying the Ilona technique...instead of having any fun and making RLC interesting...just sit nude now and then and flash p****....

Michelle also is the most mysterious girl ever...i like her...but either she herself is just uncomfortable or RLC has just put her with boring girls..she and Irma together could have been more fun...

Jessica can be fun...so she is fine...and Irma is definitely much less sexually aggressive towards girls this time...she is now 25% of what she was back in Dec 2015...she is still fun and naughty...no doubt...

Nora is the most difficult to understand...she has put so many restrictions on herself...she doesnt get too naughty with girls...has avoided a massage from Irma so far and today also didnt get painted at the bottom....I am surprised as she is probably the oldest employee of RLC so she should not have issue being open with girls..if she had her own apartment with Kiko..that was fine but if she wants to be in Barca then she should be more open...i appreciate that she is trying everyday to have some fun activity...and also tries to overperform and overact to make it all look cool...Infact Nicole surprised me when that massage guy came..she atleast allowed him to massage her just 30 mins before the arrival of her bf...although there was Kiko that night but i am sure Nora would have avoided him like she did when he came before..

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

good to hear you had a good time, everyone needs that once in a while

oh by the way- your wife was not true to you while you were gone- she had a lesbian orgy, and it was on social media

sorry to break this upsetting news to you, but some one had to do it:biggrin::biggrin: