Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Shower time, now I guess.

A really good evening - must be in the top 5 in B1 (at least downstairs wise). I relly wish the party girls had done this. It is the first time I've seen it done properly - B2's spin the bottles have been rubbish - and I suggested it months ago. Because it is a game the girls go much further than dancing around. I know Belle (always have to mention her) would have kept her panties off and we would have sen a lot. Shame Michelle wasn't there but in some ways we could do without constant thinking about exactly what she's showing to the camera and need to be the centre of attention.
8.5/10 Girls.

Actually can you imagine if the party girls had done this with strap-ons and dildos and they probably would have? I'd have loved to see Megan play a game like this. It might have opened up her even further before that night. In fact maybe they should have done this (obviously not with strap-ons and dildos because it would have been too early) at that first Dima party - obviously Dima could not have had a turn - and that would have been the best B1 night ever instead of now being a contender after all the events since Irma's return.

20 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Yes I did,,but I was with my Girlfriend this time,,,Couldn't do much as I was on lock down,,,I was in the Caribbean for a majority of my trip,,I am burnt and my balls hurt from all the fucking.

I see that Irma is back gain,,,That girl has got to be getting paid big time by RLC,,,she is literally a cash cow (No pun intended with her Big Titties):biggrin:

Lovely udders!

Good to see you back, mikey.

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am of the opinion that Jessica may be a little jealous of Nicole because she has a life outside the apartment and seems to really enjoy that side. I also think Jessica is conflicted about her boyfriend back home and this is causing her some pain and indecision as well.

I  didn't think jealousy came into it and I openly said that but I think you might be right Pied. Jess's behavior recenctly has changed, with her pussy massage in front of Irma, her sexy outfits she;s just bought , for whatever or whoever, and her very open pussy pics, she's certainly a changed girl. From watching and singing along to disney, she's now into hardf pussy massage, for us to see...very strange...:confused:

• Upvote 3

Nora vs NIcole - who is worse???

Looks wise both are beautiful and for some reason I find Nora more attractive 

but Nicole gives us the bating show and sex with bf...plus she allowed the guy to massage him...

Nora has so far given us nothing much except for that quickie with Kiko...she is probably the planner behind most nights'events but they are nothing compared to what irma plans...when she does...honestly when irma came...i was atleast expecting one Nora/Irma massage in their room....