Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Oldstalker said:

2105 she walked into the flat.

thanks Old- timekeeper will be forever in your debt hahahahaha:biggrin:

44 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I have no intention to enforce something and never have written a word about the cam show to RLC. ... In this forum, I just write my opinion and I like to discuss critical. That is all. 

This forum is full of positve posts. This is actually a good thing, because there are also a lot of positive developments in RLC (e.g. just in barcelona: the comeback of Irma and Nora; Nicole; the parties, ... ). I also think, It will be no issue for the forum if there is also a discussion about something negativ. If you can not handle this, you do not need to participate, but please do not ask me to suppress my opinion. 

No where in my post did I suggest that you suppress your opinion! But you sure seem to be trying to get me to suppress mine and the opinion of others. And talking down to people doesn't advance your point. But I will take your advice. I'll debate opinions with people that don't mind when others don't agree with them. Because when it gets to the bottom line it's about personal preference. Nothing more.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Ok Beaver, dinner here :)

what's for dinner tonight- I'm hungry and only 13:30 here hahahaha

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

Well I just had my favorite...Pizza smiley-eating-pizza-slice-emoticon.gifand Beerbeer.gif

I might have that watching football today