Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

so are you done for the night, or are you going to wait up for M & S + guests ??????????

no, i think one of my friends take them home.

Just wait to Kristy and Yulia turns over 

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, chipjack said:

Actually, you joined just over 3 years after I did, according to your profile. :) Maybe it's a newer profile.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I'm just saying it's gross. But I really, really hate cleaning out the tub anyway. It's the worst part of cleaning the bathroom as far as I'm concerned. 

I was joking there mate. Hopefully you'll tune in to my sense of humour and you'll realise I'll always stick up for my girl Nicole if I think she's right. which is always...:dodgy:

I know where you're coming from though. Having 2 daughters with long hair who never washed the bath out.., not fun :cry:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

no, i think one of my friends take them home.

Just wait to Kristy and Yulia turns over 

ok- just checking- you need some sleep:biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Nicole and Miguel have to go first beaver, it could be a long night 

oops- forgot about them- sorry, yes by all means, it could be happyman, but I am watching football & hockey- my thumb hurts already from flipping back & forth hahahahahaha

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was joking there mate. Hopefully you'll tune in to my sense of humour and you'll realise I'll always stick up for my girl Nicole if I think she's right. which is always...:dodgy:

I know where you're coming from though. Having 2 daughters with long hair who never washed the bath out.., not fun :cry:

So you've lived with women enough to know that, no matter how much you love them, no matter how close to perfect they might be, they're going to do irritating shit sometimes. And then they're going to giggle about you being angry, and you're gonna think its cute and all of a sudden everything's fine and later the cycle just repeats itself.

Two daughters, though... That's rough. I was always grateful that I had boys - daughters would've kept me up worrying all night. And the clothes. All the pink, frilly, glittery, expensive clothes. Boys will wear the same old thing day after day until you throw it out and force them to wear something new.

You deserve a medal.

• Upvote 2

Nagasoftshite here. I love this Nicole/Miguel thing guys. I know you want them to go at it like there's no tomorrow but there's been enough action for 1 night and these 2 are in love, so just enjoy a slice of REAL LIFE in a pretty unreal environment...:heart:

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, chipjack said:

So you've lived with women enough to know that, no matter how much you love them, no matter how close to perfect they might be, they're going to do irritating shit sometimes. And then they're going to giggle about you being angry, and you're gonna think its cute and all of a sudden everything's fine and later the cycle just repeats itself.

Two daughters, though... That's rough. I was always grateful that I had boys - daughters would've kept me up worrying all night. And the clothes. All the pink, frilly, glittery, expensive clothes. Boys will wear the same old thing day after day until you throw it out and force them to wear something new.

You deserve a medal.

Welcome to CC Chip.I think we'll get on well...::)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nagasoftshite here. I love this Nicole/Miguel thing guys. I know you want them to go at it like there's no tomorrow but there's been enough action for 1 night and these 2 are in love, so just enjoy a slice of REAL LIFE in a pretty unreal environment...:heart:

He's spending the night when she's on her period, and willing to snuggle and look at stupid shit with her on her phone for hours. He must love the girl. Course, he's still playing with the pussy and rubbing the feet from time to time just to see if she's up for a tumble. Can't blame him.

Out of curiosity, if you were dating a girl who had cameras in her bedroom and strangers on the internet watching her 24/7, would you handle that as well as Miguel? I'm pretty sure I wouldn't. Especially if she lived with three other women who were always walking around in lingerie, masturbating, showering together, having group massage sessions...

I wonder if he knows about Nicole getting a nude (but non-sexual) massage from Ruslan the other night? Miguel came in afterwards and finished her off in style, but in his place, I'd be a little bit irritated about her getting felt up by another guy. Miguel's actually a helluva good catch. I hope things work out with these two.

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Welcome to CC Chip.I think we'll get on well...::)

oh naga- what a suck up- just cause someone said something nice to you HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

just messing with you- hope you know it, but had to say it:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, chipjack said:

He's spending the night when she's on her period, and willing to snuggle and look at stupid shit with her on her phone for hours. He must love the girl. Course, he's still playing with the pussy and rubbing the feet from time to time just to see if she's up for a tumble. Can't blame him.

Out of curiosity, if you were dating a girl who had cameras in her bedroom and strangers on the internet watching her 24/7, would you handle that as well as Miguel? I'm pretty sure I wouldn't. Especially if she lived with three other women who were always walking around in lingerie, masturbating, showering together, having group massage sessions...

I wonder if he knows about Nicole getting a nude (but non-sexual) massage from Ruslan the other night? Miguel came in afterwards and finished her off in style, but in his place, I'd be a little bit irritated about her getting felt up by another guy. Miguel's actually a helluva good catch. I hope things work out with these two.

Nicole dating frenzy before she met him was a bit ... bizarre, but she has settled well and he seems a fine guy.

• Upvote 1