Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I see their relationship as something safe for both of them while she is in Barca.  She has found someone to have fun with and doesn't have to continue looking.  She has found someone that likes to put on shows in front of the cameras with no problems apparently.  I don't see them staying together after he time is up with RLC.  I think he is in it for the rush at the moment and when the cameras are gone, so will be the great sex I hear so much about with them.  

Yes that could be how it is .  It also depends how far she wants it to go. If she wants to Stay in Spain then things might progress fast. If she does go home then its likely it might not last.  Who knows what will happen.  But like Naga i enjoy them in the present.  The make a real good couple and would certainly be worthy of there own RLC couple apartment.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

hey BB, I could let some snakes loose in your house, that will keep you up for awhile HAHAHAHAHA

just joking:biggrin::biggrin:

:sick:

I used to dream (way before Spielberg thought of it in Raiders) that my floor was crawling with snakes. I always go to see them in the museums - a reptile house might be a bit much - and i'm perfectly safe from the anacondas but to be honest size isn't important as I'd be almost as scared of a harmless grass snake.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

:sick:

I used to dream (way before Spielberg thought of it in Raiders) that my floor was crawling with snakes. I always go to see them in the museums - a reptile house might be a bit much - and i'm perfectly safe from the anacondas but to be honest size isn't important as I'd be almost as scared of a harmless grass snake.

hahaha- now I know why you don't like the snakes from Thailand that I told you about- thanks BB:biggrin::biggrin:

I hope I wasn't right about this fight. Nicole practising kick boxing and now Nora doing press ups on her thumbs.

In the blue corner weighing in at 112libs the challenger, Curly Curvy Niiiiiiiiiiiicole! 

In the red corner weighing in at 105lbs the reigning Queen of RLC, the Mistress of Barcelona Noooorrrrrra!

Let's get ready to fumble ... rumble!

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I hope I wasn't right about this fight. Nicole practising kick boxing and now Nora doing press ups on her thumbs.

In the blue corner weighing in at 112libs the challenger, Curly Curvy Niiiiiiiiiiiicole! 

In the red corner weighing in at 105lbs the reigning Queen of RLC, the Mistress of Barcelona Noooorrrrrra!

Let's get ready to fumble ... rumble!

Very Good BB...I hope that we all can bring some levity to this forum. It's been a long time since I saw much of anything that made me laugh.

3 hours ago, Benfold said:

Irma mentioned afterwards that she faked her orgasm with that guy, so maybe he's not as good as he thinks :biggrin:

I have to disagree with you about B2 also, as long as Karol is there she is more than enough to keep my attention, and I'm a big big fan of Danaya too, even if she is not as active as some of the other girls (although she has shown more this time around than last time)

Danaya is doing exactly what Ilona used to do...she is too lazy or has no intention to make an effort for the RLC members...so just decides to sit naked for most part of the day, doing whatever work on mobile/laptop....

your needs are very wallpaper like....just take their snapshot....lool instead of Barca2, for the first time ever i have started taking interest in Masha/Sasha apartment...i didnot know they were swingers...loool