Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I see Nicole, the more I like her. She has a great smile and a really nice body. She also is incredibly hot when having sex. I'd like to be a substitute for her boyfriend every now and then. No one man should be able to have that hotty all to himself. :-)

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Zinc said:

¿cómo se sabe Nora es sólo para un mes? y Nicole se moverá a B2?

el sabado por la noche nicol y miguel tuvieron una conversacion al respecto que decia asin mas o menos..miguel;¿cuando te vas al otro apartamento a principio de febrero?..nicol:no a finales de enero..miguel:¿pero ellos te lo han confirmado?..nicol:si,a finales de enero..miguel:pues me me tendre que aprender la nueva ruta (sonrisas)

3 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

The more I see Nicole, the more I like her. She has a great smile and a really nice body. She also is incredibly hot when having sex. I'd like to be a substitute for her boyfriend every now and then. No one man should be able to have that hotty all to himself. :-)

Hey Book, how are you. Welcome to the Nicole fan club. That's my girl you're admiring and afraid you're a bit late joining so you're quite a way down the queue...:blush:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey Book, how are you. Welcome to the Nicole fan club. That's my girl you're admiring and afraid you're a bit late joining so you're quite a way down the queue...:blush:

Yea, I was afraid of that. :-)  I really like her self-confidence too. I find that very attractive. She's going to have one big happy life, I think. :-)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

Yea, I was afraid of that. :-)  I really like her self-confidence too. I find that very attractive. She's going to have one big happy life, I think. :-)

I think she's stunningly beautiful, with lovely curves, as sexy as fuck, especially when she controls events in the bedroom with Miguel, and a bit feisty too... She tick all the boxes for me and I'm having a happy life just watching her. And to add to that she's the most genuine girl you're going to get on here...:heart:

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think she's stunningly beautiful, with lovely curves, as sexy as fuck, especially when she controls events in the bedroom with Miguel, and a bit feisty too... She tick all the boxes for me and I'm having a happy life just watching her. And to add to that she's the most genuine girl you're going to get on here...:heart:

She's on the bed looking very sexy at the moment. It's that chunky Belle like bum that does it for me. Jess's is so perfect but there's so much more to get hold of with Nicole and Nicole is prettier. 

• Upvote 3

Yes she can be a bit feisty but I for one liked the way she fought her corner when others have ran away from Nora in the past. I think of all of them, Jess, who I really like, is showing the least maturity by picking fault with Nicole for breathing....

As for the sex, I've watched those sessions very closely, as you'd expect for obvious reasons and IMHO Miguel knows how to explore her body because Nicole knows what she likes and wants...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Yes she can be a bit feisty but I for one liked the way she fought her corner when others have ran away from Nora in the past. I think of all of them, Jess, who I really like, is showing the least maturity by picking fault with Nicole for breathing....

As for the sex, I've watched those sessions very closely, as you'd expect for obvious reasons and IMHO Miguel knows how to explore her body because Nicole knows what she likes and wants...:biggrin:

Mind, I wouldn't mind doing a bit of exploring....:blush: