Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah because that never happens.  The video that i have from when it did must be my imagination.  That was some dude that Heidi fucked on Sunday night.

Yup, that was a great night ! :biggrin:

That been said, Heidi also fucked with a bald guy a couple of weeks ago. That didn't prevent the lez night after. And it might have helped (there were 2 hurdles for H. to jump, fucking on cam and fucking a girl, she got one out of the way at this occasion)., 

The best things come when the girls are doing what they want. If they feel like fucking a guy, let them fuck a guy, if they feel like fucking a girl, let them fuck a girl.

Also Irma and Jessica became a lot closer after the massage night. Bating off each other massage helped remove some inhibitions. I don't believe they will fuck, but they step up in the domain of nudity in each other's presence and playfulness after that event.

Also the arguable best sapphic night ever on RLC was set in movement by a chubby hairy guy, and oh boy, there were moaning, and crying, and insults, and whining in the forum ... until everyone was suddenly silenced 

• Upvote 3