Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, happyman88 said:

That did occur to me when C & S left but it's not a very nice a apartment and very close to the neighbours which would curtail the parties but you never know with RLC

and then on the other hand what are the odds on Karol taking up residence at C&S old apartment, if she doesn't go to b-1, with or without a partner, in a similar fashion to Elisa's reappearance? Mind you in the remote chance that it did happen I would be gutted if she showed up there with a guy whereas with a girlfriend or Nora would be seventh heaven.  :angel:

1053 Jes into Irma
Irma shows off her foot it is a large swelling and yellow and blue
Clear sign sprain. She can move on it, so it does not indicate fracture.
Think they talked about last night too :)

31 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

and then on the other hand what are the odds on Karol taking up residence at C&S old apartment, if she doesn't go to b-1, with or without a partner, in a similar fashion to Elisa's reappearance? Mind you in the remote chance that it did happen I would be gutted if she showed up there with a guy whereas with a girlfriend or Nora would be seventh heaven.  :angel:

I really hope that doesn't happen! I really liked Elisa when she was in B1 but not when she returned with her fella...:cry:

• Upvote 1