Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

Well, not so fast, she seems packing now...

I think, it is clear to see that K&K (especially Kamilla) move away from the project. ... Even in one of the very rare moments that they are actually in the apartment, nothing happens except talking. ... I think, there is a point when even the biggest fans must recognize, that there are even some guests that participate more in the project (no matter what kind of activity considered; and including the sex).

It is about time for RLC to look out for some replacements. I like the idea of this apartment and would like to see it working again. 

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

... Last time anything happened here was the night Heidi had epic sex with her girlfriend.  I'm not sure the others didn't shut that down and have a talk with her about it. I've noticed she's been very chaste since then.  ...

It looks a lot like they have decided to keep anything sexual outside of this apartment. ... With all girls spend way more than half of their nights outside, there is plenty of time for a fulfilled life including a lot of sex. It seems there is no reason to have a part of this life also at this place. Useless. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I think, it is clear to see that K&K (especially Kamilla) move away from the project. ... Even in one of the very rare moments that they are actually in the apartment, nothing happens except talking. ... I think, there is a point when even the biggest fans must recognize, that there are even some guests that participate more in the project (no matter what kind of activity considered; and including the sex).

It is about time for RLC to look out for some replacements. I like the idea of this apartment and would like to see it working again. 

It looks a lot like they have decided to keep anything sexual outside of this apartment. ... With all girls spend way more than half of their nights outside, there is plenty of time for a fulfilled life including a lot of sex. It seems there is no reason to have a part of this life also at this place. Useless. 

if i were to get a little kinky with my loved one i would do it somewhere else ,, iv'e seen them all have good sex in this apt ,, i like this apt,people want to see sex but who doesn't , but this room is close to real life ,more real than most apt's ,  this apt is fine by me .remember there kids ,young adults ,, alot to learn  .

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bobbysac said:

if i were to get a little kinky with my loved one i would do it somewhere else ,, iv'e seen them all have good sex in this apt ,, i like this apt,people want to see sex but who doesn't , but this room is close to real life ,more real than most apt's ,  this apt is fine by me .remember there kids ,young adults ,, alot to learn  .

Then this apartment is not real life as advertised by RLC.People are suppose to behave as if there were no cameras in the apartment.

• Upvote 1