Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami just offered a mug to her mother. Written on it, read Kami : "Chamonix, Mont Blanc". So, they were there, K&K, in the french Alps ?(Mouarf, Mouarf, answered Ms Piggy, which means she thinks I am an hypocrite...). Her mother seems to be a very nice and kind person very near her sweet daughter.

It is always nice to see guests in the apartments (especially relatives like parents or siblings). ... If gives a better understanding of the life of the residents and most of the time, it is also fun to watch. ... :)

8 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

The owner of the pig is here... Mommy shut the door of the bedroom, so happy to see Dima.

A bit strange. Mom hidding in the bedroom while posible BF is in the apartment. ... Lets see. ... Did they even talk?

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It is always nice to see guests in the apartment (especially relatives like parents or siblings). ... If gives a better understanding of the life of the residents and most of the time, it is also fun to watch. ... :)

Indeed ! You sure here that it is not a fake, a game, a ploy.

Just now, Beldonn1 said:

Indeed ! You sure here that it is not a fake, a game, a ploy.

No, I do not. I think that they keep a lot of their REAL LIFE outside, but i do not think they hire actors as parents or relatives.

... At least i hope so.  .... Now, you get me thinking. ... :/ ... What do you think?

versteckt Kamila ihren Freund vor der Mutter, oder die Mutter vor den Freund ? :angel:

Kamila soll bitte Das Projekt verlassen. Sie wird immer langweiliger

Translated by Google

Does Kamila hide her friend from the mother, or the mother from the friend ?

Kamila should leave the project. She's getting more and more boring

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

versteckt Kamila ihren Freund vor der Mutter, oder die Mutter vor den Freund ? :angel:

Kamila soll bitte Das Projekt verlassen. Sie wird immer langweiliger

Translated by Google

Does Kamila hide her friend from the mother, or the mother from the friend ?

Kamila should leave the project. She's getting more and more boring

I don't find her boring at all, she is the most interesting girl of all RLC. Life is not a show.

• Upvote 1