Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

K&K anniversary coming tmro I think. Lots of dead spots. But lets remember when Kam had that one minute sex with Dima, then the shocker when the did go all the way on a Sat night on camera. Kami grinding on the bed sheets. Kristy going all the way on camera. Kam and Kristy kiss. The Angels. The lovely Rita showing up. Kam and Yegor. Parties at the end and Heidi. And now three models and a pig. hilarity will ensue

Miss Piggy sent me an email this morning, complaining about Kristy who left her to go to a touristic place with a huge forest and a lake, between Moscow and Petrograd - she doesn't like to say St Petersburg. She implied that Kristy is going to meet some lover over there, but I guess she is just jealous...

Noldus has already spoekn on this, but what a Valentines Day present of love to all of us last year at this time, when all of the sudden and most unexpectedly, Kamila and Kristy showed up on the line up of apartments, so many people were watching that day the servers crashed from all the activity. What a great surprise it was to all of us.

Happy One Year Anniversary KAMI AND KRISTY

Image result for one year anniversary

10 hours ago, Noldus said:

:heart: Today it is one year ago this apartment came on the air and K & K came back to us :heart:

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Noldus has already spoekn on this, but what a Valentines Day present of love to all of us last year at this time, when all of the sudden and most unexpectedly, Kamila and Kristy showed up on the line up of apartments, so many people were watching that day the servers crashed from all the activity. What a great surprise it was to all of us.

Happy One Year Anniversary KAMI AND KRISTY

This anniversary is not very happy. :/

Except for 2-3 months in the last year K&K were anything else but successful. Especially the last few weeks (or even month) are characterized by the absence of real openness or even the absence of some of the girls in general. Sure, most of the time, there is a girl in the apartment, but it seems more as some kind of "camera sitting" as an actual REAL LIFE there any more. ... I am not sure, why all this is happening (or should i say "not happening"), but this place is almost dead. ... even the hardcore fans are leaving. 

With the openness of some of the angles or the stay of the cute blond there was hope on the horizon. .... Now, they are gone. ... Instead, there is a pig. ... A big and an almost always one alternating girl waiting to go out again for her REAL LIFE. Very sad.