Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

39 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

That was Heidi in the tub, she mostly faces that way, she was facing the cam stood up nude before that, she does not turn away on purpose.

Those three girls don't hide themselves,  but they can't stay all day long nude and legs wide apart. If all the young ladies in your town where going around naked, you won't even get an hard on, man. The idea of getting them naked is only what gets us aroused. All in the brain, not in the pants !

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Bathroom 6 and 7 about 15:44

Thanks, just watched it. It looks like it was iodine or some other ointment; it definitely wasn't put on for artistic purposes. Not sure what the reason was though.  Rash maybe?

Kami took the bottle out of the medicine cabinet and gave it to her. She put it on with a cotton swab. I definitely saw her in pain when she sat in the tub, so she may have a rash or skin problem.

47 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Yes she drew the lines and then laid on the couch for a while on her stomach

Maybe nurse is coming to give her another shot and she mapped out on her butt where she wants the shot.Could have laid on the couch until the lines she drew had a chance to dry.

2 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

That was Heidi in the tub, she mostly faces that way, she was facing the cam stood up nude before that, she does not turn away on purpose.

The way she had her hair it looked like Kristy and I have seen her in the tub lately with her back to the camera.

10 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

11: 45 The little blond girl came back, the one who stayed a few days with Kami and is coming from the same town as her ( I don't remember her name). She came with a suitcase, so she is staying.

Very nice. .. :)

2 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Noldus is right, she is only setting some places for the numerous shots she gets to have. The reason of those shots are still obsure to me. Pregnancy, food, or both, I don't know.

Welkome to RLC:  "a word full of mystery"  :biggrin::angel::biggrin: ( not for russian speakers tho )