Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

Why am I not surprised that Kristy is tied for 1st in the new poll, and Kami is at bottom. It just goes to prove my point, that now we have had the chance to see Kami for over a year now, a pretty face is not the only redeeming quality that the ttue voyuers desire and are attracted too.

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Why am I not surprised that Kristy is tied for 1st in the new poll, and Kami is at bottom. It just goes to prove my point, that now we have had the chance to see Kami for over a year now, a pretty face is not the only redeeming quality that the ttue voyuers desire and are attracted too.

Yestertday I voted for a poll, following one of your post on this thread, and I looked at the poll result :  Irma was first, Kami second. So during last night, Kami became one of the last, a fake news (the one you like)... Man, you have done some work !

4 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Yestertday I voted for a poll, following one of your post on this thread, and I looked at the poll result :  Irma was first, Kami second. So during last night, Kami became one of the last, a fake news (the one you like)... Man, you have done some work !

yes a lot of work HAHAHAHHA I just woke up and checked the results. Face It Beldon Kami has fallen from ranks of those care, and she has done it to herself. 

So

Just now, Thestarider said:

yes a lot of work HAHAHAHHA I just woke up and checked the results. Face It Beldon Kami has fallen from ranks of those care, and she has done it to herself.

So how come yesterday the result were Irma first, Kami second ?

2 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

So

So how come yesterday the result were Irma first, Kami second ?

Look how many people have voted now, and it will change more as the days pass, but usually after the first intitial run of votes the positions don't change much..