Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Look how many people have voted now, and it will change more as the days pass, but usually after the first intitial run of votes the positions don't change much..

You may know, i am very disappointed about the development of this apartment, since all the openness is gone. ... but ... Even with this poll is fun and also kind of interesting, it do not make any meaningful conclusions possible. 

Just one example to explain this statement: ... I really liked to watch Nicole and would like to see her back in the project, but i voted for Nora, because i liked to watch her a bit more. ... :) .... BTW, A check box vote (were you can select as many girls as wanted), would give a much better overview about die popularity. 

Are we slowly seeing the end of K&K ? my observation is yes we are !

My reasons are as follows:

Kristy seems to be much closer to Hiedi than Kami these days.

Kami seems to be much closer to Yulia these days than Kristy.

It almost like they have a replacement for thier one time ever so close relationship. It is like they tolerate each other. We know Kristy does not like Dima, but yet Kami spends a great deal of time using him for every want and need. almost like a best friend.

Kristy is extremely busy with her life, and goes to bed usually early and Kami is a night owl, and goes to bed very late at night.

I think they have slowly faded away from each other and thier friendship, now that is not say they still not good friends, just not dependant on each other any more.

• Upvote 2

I think that Dima is the oil in the water that pushes K&K apart,,if you notice that whenever he is in the Picture Kristy spends even more time away from the apartment than usual,,it's like she doesn't want to be there just in case Kamila brings him over.

Kamila may never get rid of this pussy whipped free ticket of a Manchild,,,,I miss the old Kamila and Kristy days,,,,girls if you are reading our comments,,,I need for you guys to spend more time together like in the old days,,,that's the reason why we fell in love with you guys in the first place,,This is my favorite apt,,,and my favorite thing to see in all of RLC is to see Kami and Kristy cuddle and have fun together like in the old days.

I think a trip to Barcelona is what the doctor has recommended,,,You guys need to be on vacation where we can see you together having fun again.::):biggrin::heart::heart:

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Are we slowly seeing the end of K&K ? my observation is yes we are !

My reasons are as follows:

Kristy seems to be much closer to Hiedi than Kami these days.

Kami seems to be much closer to Yulia these days than Kristy.

It almost like they have a replacement for thier one time ever so close relationship. It is like they tolerate each other. We know Kristy does not like Dima, but yet Kami spends a great deal of time using him for every want and need. almost like a best friend.

Kristy is extremely busy with her life, and goes to bed usually early and Kami is a night owl, and goes to bed very late at night.

I think they have slowly faded away from each other and thier friendship, now that is not say they still not good friends, just not dependant on each other any more.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, euromike69 said:

I think that Dima is the oil in the water that pushes K&K apart,,if you notice that whenever he is in the Picture Kristy spends even more time away from the apartment than usual,,it's like she doesn't want to be there just in case Kamila brings him over.

Kamila may never get rid of this pussy whipped free ticket of a Manchild,,,,I miss the old Kamila and Kristy days,,,,girls if you are reading our comments,,,I need for you guys to spend more time together like in the old days,,,that's the reason why we fell in love with you guys in the first place,,This is my favorite apt,,,and my favorite thing to see in all of RLC is to see Kami and Kristy cuddle and have fun together like in the old days.

I think a trip to Barcelona is what the doctor has recommended,,,You guys need to be on vacation where we can see you together having fun again.::):biggrin::heart::heart:

All girls in the current cast (expect one alternating) of this apartment spend most nights outside. ... A real pity. ... but ... Why the hell do you blame this not on the girls? ... Why do you not consider that Kristy has someone in her life that she keeped away from the project. Why you do not consider Heidi at all?  :huh:  ... Instead you blame a guy. ... yes ... very easy to see ... this is all about guy phobia. ... :dodgy:

Anyway, It is very sad to see how people here confuse teasing with REAL LIFE. It is time to face a very simple fact: Teasing shows do not equal a close friendship. They are performed for the viewers and prevent the real life to happen. There is no reason for a 24/7 cam show.