Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, wathou said:

i don't either at least for Rlc members, for the rest i'd understand. And For the freeloader of rlc it's really cheap the group show that she does is less expensive than the rlc subscritption and that's the only thing she does that's worth watching ^^' but let's hope she'll be more open in the future even tho i have little hope :X 

... do you know the price ... someone wrote $2/min ... i think this is expensive for doing actually nothing for real (as to hold a dildo close to almost every body part she has for about 2-3 sec. ::)).

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... do you know the price ... someone wrote $2/min ... i think this is expensive for doing actually nothing for real (as to hold a dildo close to almost every body part she has for about 2-3 sec. ::)).

the 2 bucks / minute is for jessica. but i'm not really sure about her price for group show but it's really not than expensive on MFC 

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

... some strange under cover movements and the fake show of michelle are certainly no prove for any masturbation. 

I can not prove that there was nothing as some pretended teasing show elements. ... but ... Like i can not prove that there are not fairies or elves, You should be the one giving some prove that all this events were actually real. 

As long as you can not do this, my statment is actually true:  "None of the girls in current cast of B2 did (at least not on camera)"! 

There is absolutely zero doubt that Karol has masturbated several times, more openly than many girls, and I do have proof, however I will certainly not be sending it to you

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

There is absolutely zero doubt that Karol has masturbated several times, more openly than many girls, and I do have proof, however I will certainly not be sending it to you

... what do you mean with more openly? .. not as good hidden as the others or really open?

I think it would be more easy just to admit that you have no proof at all ... It is most likely all imagination based on some teasing moves the girls do ... you are not the only one fall for this

BTW, i did not ask you to send me something and i will never do ... :)